Jubilee Australia is seeking a Communications and Engagement Manager to oversee Jubilee's public-facing communications with supporters and other partners. As well are a small team, we are looking for someone who is adaptable and able to lead on projects as well.
- Location: Sydney preferable or remote working for the right candidate
- Salary: $85,000 (pro rata) plus super
- Hours: 0.8 FTE
- Permanent role
As our staff work closely with partners across the Asia-Pacific, lived experience in a cross-cultural context is a highly sought-after attribute for this position.
This role reports to the Executive Director, but will work closely with the Campaigns Director, and receive guidance from them especially at the start of the position.
Knowledge of the sector is a plus, but applicants from outside the human rights/environmental/international development sectors are also encouraged to apply.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Produce engaging content for our supporter newsletters, website and social media channels that promotes our work and raises the voices of the local communities we work with.
- Lead and implement campaigning strategy on one or two selected key projects, including liaising with project partners in-country.
- Work with the Campaigns Director to develop and implement our social media strategy through research, platform determination. messaging and target audience identification.
- Help manage our supporter database.
- Engage with partners and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to administrative tasks when needed.
Jubilee Australia is an equal opportunity employer, and we strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability, LGBTIQ+ people, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse communities to apply for this role.
We are a small team that values people, and we are all deeply passionate about the work that we do. We are seeking a candidate with a commitment to our mission and is passionate about economic justice and corporate accountability.
To find out more and apply by 5:00pm AEST 28 July 2022 visit: https://www.ethicaljobs.com.au/members/JubileeAustralia2018/communications-and-engagement-manager